The protection of your personal data is very important to us and we want you to feel safe when visiting our website. We process personal data collected when you visit our website in accordance with the statutory provisions, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).
The person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, known as the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions of data protection law is the Data Protection Officer:
Davidson Capital GmbH
Baruther Str. 4
The controller decides alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, contact details, etc.).
Collection and storage of personal data when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer
- Name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability
- other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Use and disclosure of personal data
Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide us with it. We collect, process and use personal data, such as the name, address or e-mail address of visitors to the website, without further consent only to the extent necessary to establish and process the contract.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- This is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO
Affected party rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO.
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO.
- Exercise your right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO.
- Exercise your right to appeal to the supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
Information on the use of social networks
As far as we offer links to external social networks on our website, these are marked e.g. as logos or with the addition “Like”. If these links are followed by a click, plugins are usually activated and your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the respective social network.
If you follow these links and register there, the information that you were on our website will be forwarded to the respective social network. As a rule, the social network operator can assign the visit to our website to your account and store it on web servers abroad. We have no influence on the scope of data collection, the processing of your personal data by social networks and your rights in social networks.
Website analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Information about visits to the website or subdirectories of our website is used under a pseudonym (browser cookie) to evaluate, improve and display relevant content on the website. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer when you visit the website and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
However, by activating IP anonymisation on this website, Google will previously shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other information relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=deAs an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
General information on Google Analytics and data protection can be found at
Google Maps and Google Fonts
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube to integrate and display video content. The provider of the video portal is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When a page with an integrated YouTube plugin is opened, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This will tell YouTube which of our pages you have accessed.
YouTube can assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile if you are logged into your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out beforehand.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.